About Yolia Health
About Yolia Health
Finding a safer, personalized treatment for vision problems like myopia and presbyopia has been often described as the last frontier of eye care. That is the motivation within the company, to improve the quality of vision with safe and personalized treatments.
TVT is not limited to presbyopia treatment. Yolia has successfully treated myopia as well and expects to be able to release a treatment option for myopia and post refractive patients to the market. It is estimated that 1 in 3 Americans have a refractive vision problem which is only increasing by our dependency on technology (smart phones, ipads, etc).
Yolia’s True Vision Treatments will alleviate the need for people to wear any form of vision corrective lenses, be they glasses or contacts. Our products are based on our proprietary TVT technology enabling safe and easy remolding of the cornea. Our innovations will have an enormous social benefit.
- TVT was approved for commercial hundreds of presbyopic patients to-date.
- With TVT 92% of our patients con now read newsprint and 91% increased their distance vision at the same time.
- Patients have experienced near-vision improvement of 5.0 lines on average for more than eight months.
- Patients experienced no distance vision loss as a result of the treatment. In fact, patients gained distance vision acuity after the treatment cycle was completed.
- No adverse side effects as result of using the TVT treatment and the patient can perform all normal activities while being treated.
- Corneal Molding: Yolia’s TVT contaclenses are formulated to create a specific effect. They are designed on an individual basis using topography and corneal eccentricity. Each lens design has specific curvature and diameter to create a unique multifocal design
- Topical Formulation: Yolia’sTVT eye dropsincrease the corneal malleability making it more adaptable to contact lenses and thereby improving the retention of their benefits for the patient’s vision over time.
- TVT users enjoy long periods of lens-free vision after treatment. In some cases, patients treated with TVT can enjoy impeccable vision as long as a year.
- TVT is completely non-invasive. The TVT patient treatment experience is no different than wearing contact lenses and regularly using eye drops for five days. TVT patients also enjoy corrected nearand distance vision – a benefit not realized with surgical procedures.
- TVT is repeatable. As such, patients can modify their treatment plan to ensure that they continue to enjoy perfect vision quality, even as their eyes age and change naturally. Should results for particular patient prove sub-optimal; the eye will naturally resume its normal vision.